If you’re looking for a unique and exotic way to enjoy the spectacular landscape of Cabo San Lucas and the surrounding Baja California Sur region, Camel Riding is the perfect choice for you. We offer the Best Camel Rides in Cabo, great for kids and adults. Staffed and supervised by expert local tour guides, our Camel Riding Desert Safari tours are both safe and enjoyable. Even if you’ve never encountered these magnificent and docile animals before, you’ll quickly feel at home camel riding with us.
Ride along the Cabo desert and along the Pacific Ocean at our new ranch, “Tierra Sagrada,” to enjoy the sights, the refreshing sea breeze, and the crashing waves on this unique eco-tour. Take a quick stop to meet our sweet “kissing camel” and pose for a fun photo with a soft smooch! Get introduced to your camel by name before hopping on the hump and setting off to explore! A Camel Ride on the Beach and Desert Safari in Cabo is a truly unique way to take in the picturesque scenery of Baja California Sur. Add to that a guided nature walk and tequila tasting in Cabo San Lucas, and you’ve got a tour to remember a life time.
When it comes to a unique tour in Cabo, there is no better choice than our Outback and Camel Ride Safari!.
Know before you book
• Minimum age: 5 years old
• Maximum weight: 265 lbs / 120 kgs
• Use of cameras, cell phones and GoPro are restricted during the camel ride
• Not recommended for guest with back or neck problems
• For safety reasons, expecting mothers may not participate in this tour
• The entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada is 20 USD per adult and 10 USD per child. Please keep in mind this is not included and shall be paid at check-in.
|KIDS 5 to 11||$79.00 USD|
9:00 am, 12:00 pm, 3:00 pm
We Will send you a confirmation email with the exact time of your pickup or meeting point.